Japan Used Cars, Marine Vessels, and Motorcycle Rentals

Used Cars from Japan Auto Auctions, Secondhand Marine Vessels, and Motorbike Rentals

Japan Trade Law Compliance Statement

事業者: ラッシュ株式会社
Registered Company Name : Rush Corporation, K.K.

事業責任者 ドレイン ロジャー アラン
Representative Director: Drain, Rodger Alan

所在地 本社  〒116-0003 東京都荒川区南千住1-1-25
Registered Address (Head Office): Tokyo, Arakawa, Minami Senju 1-1-25     
レンタルバイクショップ  〒
116-0002 東京都荒川区荒川4-2-2 山本ビル1
Rental Bike Shop Address: Tokyo, Arakawa, Arakawa 4-2-2 Yamamoto Bld. 1F

電話番号 本社 03-5810-8691 (営業時間:平日9001700)
Phone (Main Office, Rental Bike Shop and operating hours):
レンタルバイクショップ  03-3891-4333 (営業:月ー日9001700

メールアドレス Email Address:

事業内容 Business Operations; レンタルバイク事業 Rental Motorcycles and related.

Certified Vehicle Rental License Number: 東運輸 第

販売価格 Retail Policies: 

Upon receipt of request, estimated prices are given. There may be differences between the estimated prices given and the actual price, When such occurs, the differences are clearly explained to the customer.

お支払い方法: 現金, 銀行振込み, クレジットカード決済(Paypal社の決済サービス利用)
Payments Accepted: Cash, Bank Transfers, Credit Cards (via PayPal services)

代金以外の必要料金: 支払い方法で銀行振込みを選ばれた場合、振込み手数料はお客様のご負担とさせていただきます。
Other Payment Policies: If payment is remitted via bank transfer, the customer is responsible for all bank charges.

お支払い時期 Payment Timing;
20% of payment is due upon invoice. The other 80% is due on the rental start date.

引き渡し時期 Delivery of Service: 全額支払い完了後、レンタル開始希望日から店舗来店の上手渡し.
The customer may take delivery of rental goods following receipt of payment in full for said rental goods.

キャンセル Cancellation: レンタル開始希望日の7日前までのキャンセル:100%返金. 上記に該当しない場合のキャンセル:返金不可
If the customer cancels 7 days prior to rental start date, 100% of funds are refunded. No refunds outside of these terms.

公安委員会 :
東京都公安委員会 古物商番号取得
許可証番号 :
自家用自動車有償貸渡業 :東運輸 第743